Monday, April 5, 2010

Who better to bite: Fortune's coach and ex-striker?



Dusseldorf - It's about the rise of space after the first round. To redress. And to belated vindication.
Fortuna Erfurt, the day of wolves in the arena. One of them, Werner Wolf, wants to go to the Babelsberg-profile setbacks in his home debut as coach get the curve, the other, Denis Wolf, intent on showing the dress of the Thuringian that he was mistaken in Dusseldorf.
Here he could not prevail in fact, did not get a new contract and left more than losers, who had made only paltry seven times in 55 games to black.
But if the offensive-rounder on Saturday (14 clock, LTU Arena) with the runners-Erfurt at his old club, guest appearances, he is a winner. "I feel very comfortable in Erfurt, coach Dotchev knows my strengths and weaknesses accurately. He trusts me, that makes me strong, "the 24-year-old says.
"That's why I'm so successful." With already 6 goals in the current season, he has achieved more than any Fortune striker. "And as a midfielder," said Wolf. "It all works fine for me ..."
Unlike Fortune, where he had strong competition: "Ahmet Cebe I had on my position in front of the nose, which has shown good performance at the time. But it was also due to me. I allowed myself to depend in part, had to learn a lot. "
Yet he lived in Düsseldorf ( "a beautiful city with lots of life"), his great moment of happiness: "It was the geilste moment of my life, in the great LTU Arena against Dresden in the 94th To achieve minute to compensate! Would of course be great if I could now make against Dusseldorf and my old pals a goal. "
Then the other wolf does not like. Fortuna coach Werner asks: "The fans will go out of the stadium and say: The troops have done everything to win. The guys want to rip 90 minutes and prove that they are better than everyone says. "To howl at the end only the Erfurt Wolf ...