Thursday, February 11, 2010

Despite criticism Ruettgers silent



Cologne - "With Juergen Ruettgers I have not spoken yet, although I have tried several times."
The bitter words of Fritz Schramma WHETHER EXPRESS in an interview on Monday. On Tuesday, he concretized his criticism.
Since he had heard on Saturday, the state-CDU go to him at a distance and even acting successor candidates have tried Schramma late into the night to reach the Prime Minister and party friend.
"On private cell phone, family, personal aide - until a clock at night, I had the phone lying next to me. But he has not responded. If I am chairman of the CDU NRW, then I take care of clarity. "
The next morning, when Ruettgers had an official meeting in Cologne, there was no contact. Schramma: "No answer is also an answer."
Ruettgers tried to sit out the things? For EXPRESS on Tuesday, he was also not reachable.
The national party does not want to comment on the Schramma criticism refers to a press release of the CDU in Cologne: "There were and are the helping hand of the CDU Nordrhein-Westfalen," said Cologne's CDU-Chef Jürgen Hollstein.
EXPRESS opposite, he says: "After these weeks of the boiler and bustle are raw at Fritz Schramma course the nerves. I would now not be overestimated. "